Thursday, April 21, 2011

BREATH IN : PALAIS DE TOKYO

I am currently working on my new collection and from time to time I like to clear my head and go on an inspiration stroll ( who wouldn’t on those sunny days).
So I went to the Palais de Tokyo, I like those big spaces with rough edges, you walk in an a circus bear is welcoming you, it’s odd and messy,  you get the chance to sit  on an André customize chair and get lost for one hour in the Library checking all those crazy books.


















Special tribute also to the sparkling Daphné Burki who pulled a  terrific outfit during L’édition spéciale on Canal Plus, loved the jean shirt (got one myself) with the shivaree necklace.
Daphné this is for you !



Photographer : Laura Chivet
Shivaree necklace: Shourouk
Turquoise ring & bracelet : Harpo
Shoes: Miu Miu
Shirt: Sandro
Bag: Vintage




1 comment:

  1. WAU! Me encantan tus fotos! tus looks! All! Seria interesante que me siguieras!!!

    ReplyDelete