Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rock my socks

As you may have noticed, I'm really hooked on my Prada these days. I love to pimp them with my Antipast
Antipast is a Japanese brand specialized in accessories for earthman (ie. socks!).
I got this pair at Les Precieuses in Brussels ( and 3 pairs at Barney's NYC hush hush..). Since then I've been searching for them all over Paris but with no results...
As soon as I'll put a foot in NYC in May, I swear I'll rush to Barney's to get myself a stock!!









Socques: Prada
Socks: Antipast

2 comments:

  1. Eh c'est vrai qu'elles sont d'enfer ces chaussettes. Je me suis un peu penchée sur la question et on trouve cette marque (mais pas ce modèle apparemment) sur le site de Barneys, mais aussi shopbird.com, Pedshoes.com et laste.co.uk ... why not?

    ReplyDelete