Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hong-Kong !!!!


Here I am in Hong-Kong, nothing change since my last visit 6 years ago,  the city is still so "Temptress" at each corner I am afraid  to empty my bank account !! (last time I was there I bought a Chanel bag, ok second hand but still....).

Real Purpose of journey : I was asked (with other designers) to create a special edition to celebrate the opening of Harvey Nichols new store in Pacific Place.
Promised I will poste the pictures of the pieces soon !!
Planning: 13 interviews !! (yeah no time for shopping I am leaving to Bombay after tomorrow).


For now Here is an overview of my first day in Hong-Kong.

Meeting with my friend Patrick Wong designer of Venna jewellery, as you can see he’s work shop is as messy and crystallized as mine !!


One of his special edition for Harvey Nichols new store 


Shopping at On Pedder !!!






And cocktails with my friend Kuan at Tasmania Ballroom !!







xoxo from HK

No comments:

Post a Comment